Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocalypse is a SAMP Server that is built here in the Philippines. It's a Zombie Apocalypse Server that offers a really fast gaming pace experience.

HomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Read rules here. Join here. Discord here.

Helper Application [CLOSED]

Go down 
+2
Shina
Duelo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Duelo
Owner
Owner
Duelo

Helper Application [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:32 pm

[In-Game Name]'s Helper Application
Code:
- In-Game Name:
- Timezone (GMT):
- Rate your activity (1-10):
- Rate your English (1-10):
- How long have you been a part of the Community:
- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why:
- Introduce yourself ( lifestyle, hobby, characteristics ) and your country:
- What characteristics do you think a staff should have? Can you do those?:
- Are you staff on (any) other server(s):
- Being a staff member will surely affect your game play, could you handle that? Give an example of it:
- Are you aware of the rules and that you'll face administrative punishment if you break it?:
Stats Screenshot (/stats):

Applicants must fulfill the following requirements before applying. If not, your application will be automatically DENIED.

Must have:
-) been playing on the server for at least a month.
-) a thoroughout understanding of the server and SA-MP
-) comprehensible English
-) must be online 4 hours a day
-) maturity and patience

Been playing on the server for at least a month
A three-week playtime is required. This allows us to interact with you prior to your application, enabling us to better gauge your potential as a member of staff. We need to know you before we can form an opinion. If you haven't played on our server for a minimum of three weeks, don't bother posting an application. Don't tell a lie to us, we can see your online activity.

A throughout understanding of the server and SA-MP
An understanding of the server and SA-MP in general and how they work is required. This includes but is not limited to server rules and information, commands, classes, as well as common cheats and hacks, bugs and glitches, plus basic factors such as lag and desynchronization. We are looking for competent additions to our staff team.

Comprehensible English
Having understandable English is required. This is an English-speaking SA-MP server, and as such it is the language the staff team communicates with; however, knowing a second language in addition to English is extremely useful.

Must be online 4 hours a day
Being active is a requirement. High activity is encouraged and is essential to ensure the orderly operation of the server and community. Of course we realize this is a game and real life takes priority, but nonetheless we ask that you take your role as a member of staff seriously. As such, staff members are expected to maintain a reasonable level of activity in-game (and on the forum).

Maturity and patience
Maturity and patience are key components and required. Helping those players take a large amount of patience. We also wish to sustain a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere within our community. This task inevitably falls on the shoulders of the staff team. As such, staff are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Applicants should be able to handle the responsibility that comes with being a member of staff.

The requirements above are 100% obligatory that you must have and follow in order to successfully engage most parts of your Application. Do not ask ANY of the information above about whether or not should you apply it nor not listening to it.
Also words requirement is mandatory and comprehensive, if you don't fulfill this task, your chance of being applied for this position is lowered as well. So be careful and be wise while reading and applying this. Post your application on this thread. Good luck..

Regards,
ZAR Team

Last edited by Duelo on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://samp-zar.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jack.O.Pump
Lead Admin
Lead Admin
Jack.O.Pump

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:30 pm

Shina wrote:
- In-Game Name: Shina
- Timezone (GMT): 3+
- Which server(s) do you play on: Zombie Server's
- Rate your activity (1-10): 9/10
- Rate your English (1-10): 9/10
- How long have you been a part of the Community: maybe 2 month's
- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why: Nope
- Introduce yourself ( lifestyle, hobby, characteristics ) and your country:Because i like to play on this server, though, it looks boring sometimes, I played it for 5 weeks and I simply love your gameplay, it's amazing for me, i'd like to become an administrator because i want to punish those who disturb this server, i wanna make this game "fair", far from cheaters. There's not Staff online sometimes (I think) and so the cheaters take the opportunity to disturb the normal players, i wanna be there when it happen, like be a policeman and hold bandits, y'know?, I ll do my best for this server, I'll try to keep it as fair as possible.
- What characteristics do you think a staff should have? Can you do those?:I was an administrator here before, i think i have experience enough for this rank, I will use my knowledge to do my job, like i played 4 weeks  here, i have a lot knowledge about this server and how it works, well, I don't expect to be better than anyone and i'm not even, but i hope to become moderator again, I hope I don't disappoint anyone, instead, I want to be recognized as a good administrator, i'm so sorry for my mistakes in the past, after all, everyone commits mistakes, maybe i won't be accepted, but in case this happen, I hope someone more competent is accepted.
- Are you staff on (any) other server(s): Nope
- Being a staff member will surely affect your game play, could you handle that? Give an example of it: well i can. if some Rule Breaker Break the rules i will not care about my ks. and even to earn Xp. i will just focus on that to give punishment to The hacker. That's set
- Are you aware of the rules and that you'll face administrative punishment if you break it?: Yes i'am aware all of them
Stats Screenshot (/stats): Can't server is Closed. yet

I'll give you an supportive agreement`on this one~ lol! Laughing
1+ PLUS on this.
- I'll give you an supportive one, because you have an good english skills.
- Reading servers rules.
- Been an administrator.
- Also know how to be an proper administrator.

Back to top Go down
NadirKings

NadirKings

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 7:49 pm

you are a very good admin, sir
you nice admins Very Happy:DD:D:D
Back to top Go down
Duelo
Owner
Owner
Duelo

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:21 pm

Shina's Application:
Result:
Back to top Go down
NadirKings

NadirKings

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:27 pm

- Timezone (GMT): GMT + 4
- Which server (s) do you play on: Zombie Apocalypse REBORN This is the only server
- Rate your activity (1-10): 1/9
- Rate your English (1-10): 1/8
- How long have you been a part of Community: Eugkings
- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why: No
- Introduce yourself (lifestyle, hobby, characteristics) and your country: Turkey'm sitting very nice eminönü my country and I'm going most liked football hut is Galatasay and I love football is Okuyorum university temporarily high school four finish
- What characteristics do you think a staff should have? I do not know what to do with the server, and I would like to have a nice experience with the server. other candidates to be administrators, do not despise them
- Are you staff on (any) other server (s): No
- Being a staff member will surely affect your game play, could you handle that? Give me an example of it: Yes, I know them, I also believe that all of us are applying, for the same reason, we know what we want ...

- Are you aware of the rules and that you'll face administrative punishment if you break it ?: Yes, being an administrator is a responsibility to you who is committing yourself to being an administrator, carries your "sacrifices" cause

Stats Screenshot (/ stats):
Back to top Go down
jaydip

jaydip

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:34 pm

- In-Game Name:BloodEye
- Timezone (GMT):
- Which server(s) do you play on:Zombie
- Rate your activity (1-10):6
- Rate your English (1-10):5
- How long have you been a part of the Community:10 monthes
- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why:no i not ban
- Introduce yourself ( lifestyle, hobby, characteristics ) and your country:My hobby is play games In India
- What characteristics do you think a staff should have? Can you do those?:No I not think
- Are you staff on (any) other server(s):no
- Being a staff member will surely affect your game play, could you handle that? Give an example of it:
- Are you aware of the rules and that you'll face administrative punishment if you break it?:
Stats Screenshot (/stats):coins:73
xp:83693
kills:163
deaths:30
Maps played:23
Evac Points:2
Admin level:
Vip level:
played:0 months/0 days/2 hours /48 minutes/25 seconds
K:D RATIO:5.43
WIN RATION:11.50
Warning:0
Back to top Go down
Duelo
Owner
Owner
Duelo

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:35 pm

NadirKings' Application:
Result:
Reason: Lack of information. No screenshots.

jaydip's Application:
Result:
Reason: Telling a Lie. Server just up 2 months ago. No screenshots.
We need screenshots.
Back to top Go down
NadirKings

NadirKings

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:45 pm

[quote="NadirKings"]- Country: Turkey
- Timezone (GMT): GMT + 4
- Which server (s) do you play on: Zombie Apocalypse REBORN This is the only server
- Rate your activity (1-10): 1/9
- Rate your English (1-10): 1/8
- How long have you been a part of Community: Eugkings
- Introduce yourself (lifestyle, hobby, characteristics) and your country: Turkey'm sitting very nice eminönü my country and I'm going most liked football hut is Galatasay and I love football is Okuyorum university temporarily high school four finish
- What characteristics do you think a staff should have? I do not know what to do with the server, and I would like to have a nice experience with the server. other candidates to be administrators, do not despise them
- Are you staff on (any) other server (s): No
- Being a staff member will surely affect your game play, could you handle that? Give me an example of it: Yes, I know them, I also believe that all of us are applying, for the same reason, we know what we want ...

- Are you aware of the rules and that you'll face administrative punishment if you break it ?: Yes, being an administrator is a responsibility to you who is committing yourself to being an administrator, carries your "sacrifices" cause

Stats Screenshot (/ stats):https://çaresizliğimizle/azvrG7.png
Back to top Go down
NadirKings

NadirKings

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:46 pm

Sorry I forgot my picture https://hizliresim.com/azvrG7
Back to top Go down
NadirKings

NadirKings

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:47 pm

but I promise to spend time every day on the server
Back to top Go down
NadirKings

NadirKings

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:51 pm

Please
Back to top Go down
Duelo
Owner
Owner
Duelo

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:30 pm

NadirKings' Application:
Result:
Reason: Lack of information. Screenshot is not loading. Use tinypic.com instead.
Spamming your posts and asking for promotions. Read Rule #13
Back to top Go down
Kaneki

Kaneki

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:09 pm

- In-Game Name: Ariel
- Timezone (GMT): -3
- Which server(s) do you play on: Zombie Server
- Rate your activity (1-10):9
- Rate your English (1-10):7
- How long have you been a part of the Community: 3-4 weeks

- Introduce yourself ( lifestyle, hobby, characteristics ) and your country: Had to goto Collage and study hard cause i've had exams and stuffs like that so i couldn't play in the server or even play on my computer and i had some issues with my family and my brain was 100% fucked up i didn't know what to do so i have decided to resign and i am back and 100% Ready to work Again in the server and i missed all of you guys it's been a really long time since i was moderator in here but yeah i am back in action so here we go i had cancer and i couldn't play for a long time but i'll play long enough as i can

- What characteristics do you think a staff should have? Can you do those?: When i applied and promoted to Moderator i helped the managers and owners and admins and moderators with rule breakers i knew that some of them were busy doing stuffs to the server so i had to go on duty for 4-7 hours daily and i knew that this server needs someone like me cause i am gonna be active a lot of time and making sure that everyone have fun playing in it and no one breaks the rules or using mods or hacks and i know that been moderator or admin in the server isn't an easy job but i am ready to be moderator again and keep the server safe from hackers and rule breakers and i am really an friendly player and respectful and i love the server and will do my best to make sure that everyone plays safe and have fun.

- Are you staff on (any) other server(s): No

- Being a staff member will surely affect your game play, could you handle that? Give an example of it: Well, I want help here again, I see some rule infringers and hackers coming together and there are no online administrators. I know the new command, but they will not stay here forever, so I was an administrator here and I can help again if I have that opportunity.

- Are you aware of the rules and that you'll face administrative punishment if you break it?: Yes I do.
Stats Screenshot (/stats): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/353117679198011402/428581043398770698/gta_sa_2018-03-28_12-40-45-098.jpg
Back to top Go down
Duelo
Owner
Owner
Duelo

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Kaneki's Application:
Result:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application [CLOSED]   Helper Application [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Helper Application [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1